Tuesday 6 July 2021

Last post of the term

                          Hi bloggers 

This is my last blog post of the term. My goal for next year is to get better in my maths because I want to be good at my job when I am older because I don't want to fail and not make money.

The thing I liked most this year was when we did art because my art and everyone's looked great and I loved how they turned out because they were so beautiful.

The thing that is special this week is Matariki Art Day because we are getting together for kapa haka and showing the art that we did. Parents and nannies and grandparents are coming and we made them a invitation.




Blog you next term! 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Emily,
    Did you enjoy all the special things in the last week of term 2? It is lovely how you have written about everyone's work being beautiful - it was!
    Why have you posted a picture of your maths? Did it challenge you or were you proud of it?
    What challenges you most at school?
    Can you think of 2 goals (one must be learning) for term 3?
    Ka kite
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete